We would like to acknowledge Professor Terry B.J. Kuo of National Yang-Ming University, for his many valuable suggestions during our product and application development, particularly relating to Sleep scoring. Prof. Kuo's openness in sharing is very much appreciated.
Academic Papers/Related Researches/Sites
1. Automatic Sleep Stage Scoring with Wavelet Packets Based on Single EEG Recording by Luay A. Fraiwan, Natheer Y. Khaswaneh, and Khaldon Y. Lweesy, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 54 2009, pages 485-488
2. Performance of the frequency domain indices with respect to sleep staging by Terry B.J. Kuo, C.Y. Chen, Ya-Chuan Hsu, and Cheryl C.H. Yang, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vol 123, No. 7, July 2012, pages 1338-1345
3. EEG Analysis Applied to Sleep by Peter Achermann, Epileptologie 2009; 26: 28 – 33
4. Heart Rate Variability during waking and sleep in healthy males and females by Sigrid Elsenbruch PhD, Michael J. Harnish PhD, and William C. Orr PhD, SLEEP, Vol. 22, No. 8, 1999, pages 1067-1071
5. Meditation States and Traits: EEG, ERP, and Neuroimaging Studies by B. Rael Cahn and John Polich, Psychological Bulletin, Vol. 132, No. 2, 2006, pages 180–211
6. An introduction to neurofeedback by Marco Congedo